1485 Stonegate Court
Temperance, MI 48182
Phone: 734.890.1276 SE Michigan or 419.705.0557 NW Ohio
... other locations for organizing adventures is always welcome.
Need a Hug? ... Click Here. Really, no strings attached.
Need more info on Angie? ... Read her 20 Under 40 profile.
Watch Angie in these quick video clips from 13ABC Toledo and RubbermaidTV.
Read about Angie in these publications:
* Angie Weid to help unclutter your home, The Monroe Evening News (2/23/13)
* Temperance resident pens her first book, The Bedford Press (12/5/12 )
* Conquering your closet clutter, The Courier, Findlay, Ohio (9/16/11)
* Sorting it out on TV, The Monroe Evening News, (1/22/11)
* Undeck the halls , The Courier, Findlay, Ohio (12/27/10)
* Organized Solutions Helps Overwhelmed Professionals, Toledo Free Press (12/5/10)
* Entrepreneur Celebrates Anniversary , Bedford Now (9/18/10)
* Michigan Professional Organizers Shine at National Conference, Examiner.com (4/10)
* The Story Behind Organized Solutions, Abec's Small Business Review (12/09)
* Bedford Area Business Woman Receives Award, Bedford Press(10/08)
* Local Organizational Wizard Recognized, Bedford Now (10/10/08)
* 20 Under 40 Award, Toledo Business Journal (10/2008)
* Getting Organized Pays Off, Toledo Free Press (1/13/08)
* New Networking Group WEN SEMI, Beford Now, (12/14/07)
* Giving Back, Bedford Now (7/27/07)
* Women in business, Dot Magazine (7/2007)
* Former engineer finds a new career, Sylvania Advantage (6/25/07)
* Meet NOGA member Angie Weid, NOGA Times (4/2007)
* Organized Solutions, Mature Living Magazine (2/2007)
* Get organized month, Bits & Pieces (1/2007)
* It pays to get organized, Monroe Evening News (1/14/07)
* New kids on the block, Toledo Parent News (10/2006)
* Member spotlight, Making More Money (6/2006)
* Trek to Alaska, Bedford Now (4/28/2006)
* Woman offers stress solutions, Bedford Now (3/17/2006)
* Personal assistant service starts, Monroe Evening News (2/15/2006)
"Angie did an awesome job of helping us get our basement organized! She was able to help me sort through items that needed to go and create ways to store and utilize the things we wanted to keep. Hiring Angie also allowed us to finish a project that enables my husband to have his space for his projects and for me to have mine...all in the same basement! She really does make a difference!"
~ Tracee S.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by.
Enjoy the day,